[=NIMBUZZMANI4U=]
NIMBUZZ FORUM
[=NIMBUZZMANI4U=]
NIMBUZZ FORUM
[=NIMBUZZMANI4U=]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[=NIMBUZZMANI4U=]

BEST NIMBUZZ HACKING FORUM - REGARDS RDT & DNT from ~HARD13CORE~

HomeNIMBUZZMANI4ULatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
NIMBUZZMANI4Ucounter
FLAG COUNTER
Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms) Labels=0
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BEST NIMBUZZ HACKING AVAILABLE

BEST NIMBUZZ HACKING AVAILABLE

Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay_khetia
1star
1star
Jay_khetia

Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms) Empty
PostSubject: Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms)   Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms) Nuke-room-maker2

Guys, i got a little time but still not free, so being bored from stdies i made a room maker for server flooders.

As according to nimbuzz rule each id can make only 5 rooms at a time. So, here is a tool Nuke room maker for server lovers. Just put series of a flood id and chose your room name like, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_world_nuke_lovers-=1=- to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_world_nuke_lovers-=100=- its very simple to make rooms by this tool. If still some problem in using it comment here or see the snap above.

NOTE:- Be sure that you put password to rooms, though i havecoded the tool in such a way that it will ask for room password if u got forget. Next, it may happen that the reasult box show that room already exists..so it will autometically switch to next room name. These all may seem you ppl as bouncer but when you will try you will get what i am talking about.

Enj0y with Nuke…;-)

And ya at last i tell you ne thing that, i have put some secret text box just for fun…:-D if you put a secret text there, the tool will get a bit bigger n show you xml counsel, but as it is a secret code …find out yourself .

DOWNLOAD
Back to top Go down

Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms)
Page 1 of 1